Thursday, May 3, 2012

Starting this thing back up

Hello! I have decided to restart my blog, that I have not touched in over two years. Boy, what a lot can happen in two years. The biggest changes in my life? First, a baby. Then, nearly dying. Finally, getting married. But, really, I restarted this blog because I am getting serious about this photography business. After taking fourth in a locally judged art competition in 2011, I decided to treat myself to a "real" camera. In other words, a DSLR instead of a little point and shoot, which is what I used to take my award winning photograph.(proof that you don't NEED a fancy camera to take awesome photo's but still nice to have.) My hopes for this blog are two-fold. One, to get my butt in gear and start finding the time to release my creativity in the form of the photographs I take. Two, to have a spot to talk about my amazing and awesome son- without writing a novels worth of emails to anyone I think may care. :)


No comments: